Oke great that is working at you ŕe end also.

I doing some fine tuning now.
But there is the question, how shall i release it.
Bring out a new QLogitechMediaServer release, or as release with the
name QLMS.

I'm still in doubt.
QLogitechMediaServer is a completly different way of installing and
running LMS then QLMS.
So i'm think, there could be people how like QLogitechMediaServer as it
is.
On the other hand, this will improve stability of LMS, and it's not
depending on any software from QNap anymore.

dolodobendan wrote:
> Of course, I know that. :)
>

> That's what I do, too.
>

> Yes.
>

> I am, too. Last first scan was 2:39h, the second (Custom Scan) about the
> same, I think. The WebUI is as fast as it was with 1.09e.

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*