dolodobendan wrote:
> No problems so far, but feels slower. Is there an option to trigger
> rescans by itself? I don't remember (and would remember, it's a
> multistep procedure here) running a scan yesterday, and yet, there was
> one. This one took 4 hours, but the server was in use at time. (Another
> reason why I wouldn't have triggered a scan.)

If you're Nasystems is very busy, sure it could feel slower.
It looks at how much resources are used, so if there is a lot running,
will be slower then normal.
In the older way, this would give in drops out in audio.
Now it more looking at what running, and tries to adjusted to it.
That way drops out are brought back to a minimal.

Ther are two plugins, which you could install regarding scanning audio
files.

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*