digimaster wrote:
> If you're Nasystems is very busy, sure it could feel slower.
> It looks at how much resources are used, so if there is a lot running,
> will be slower then normal.
> In the older way, this would give drops out in audio.
> Now it more looking at what running, and tries to adjusted to it.
> That way drops out are brought back to a minimal.
>
> Ther are two plugins, which you could install regarding scanning audio
> files.
> Auto Rescan and Custom Scan

I never had audio drops due to high CPU load.

I just wonder why there was a rescan. I do not want auto rescans, like
never. (Btw. Custom Scan is for scanning additional tags and useful only
in combination with Custom Browse.)

Apart from this unexpected rescan, everything works quite well. But I
have to admit that I think about reinstalling 1.09e when testing is
done. Menu interaction (like loading Custom Browse menus) was faster.

QLMS 7.9.2@1.09e (digimaster) / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4