digimaster wrote:
> That's completely up to you. Regarding a rescan, not something which
> done or has anything to do with QLMS. the startup is pure, nothing set
> or done by QLMS, COMPLETELY the same as with QLogitechMediaServer. The
> control is at the user, by editing the  QLMS.conf file. But keep in mind
> in Lms hat some adjustment lately regarding database.
>
> Send from my mobile Phone

Yes, the database upgrade reduced scanning time down to 2:45h, that's
why I'm a bit puzzled here. Also, while the overall scanning time was
reduced, building the fulltext index was up to 45min (it was around 3min
before). With 1.10.x I see overall scanning time way up and fulltext
index building down to 3min, as if there never was a db upgrade.

This calls for more beta testing, keep 'em coming. :)

QLMS 7.9.2@1.09e (digimaster) / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4