dolodobendan wrote:
> I never had audio drops due to high CPU load.
>
> I just wonder why there was a rescan. I do not want auto rescans, like
> never. (Btw. Custom Scan is for scanning additional tags and useful only
> in combination with Custom Browse.)
>
> Apart from this unexpected rescan, everything works quite well. But I
> have to admit that I think about reinstalling 1.09e when testing is
> done. Menu interaction (like loading Custom Browse menus) was faster.That's
> completely up to you. Regarding a rescan, not something which
done or has anything to do with QLMS. the startup is pure, nothing set
or done by QLMS, COMPLETELY the same as with QLogitechMediaServer. The
control is at the user, by editing the  QLMS.conf file. But keep in mind
in Lms hat some adjustment lately regarding database.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*