I noticed something a little odd the other day, and was curious if
anyone else has experienced this...
I had set my two transporters to be synchronized, and was playing some
tunes while house cleaning, and I noticed that the two were out of sync
by about a second.  Never had this happen with my older linux box....  I
un-synced one of the players, and re-synced it, and they seemed to stay
in sync, but I probably only played it that way for another hour....

Anybody else noticed issues with syncing players on a Raspberry/PICore
player?

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight