steklo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope it is ok to post my specific question here, even though it is a
> bit off topic – but I'm quite confident that if anywhere, here is the
> place where I might find some help among you
> QLogitechMediaServer-experts.
>
> I have QLogitechMediaServer 2.04.00 with LMS 7.9.2 running on a QNAP
> TS-451A. Some days ago I added some new albums to the music folder and
> had LMS do a "clear library and rescan everything". After that my LMS
> library was completely clear. I tried several rescans, I restartet both
> LMS and NAS, I checked the file path (which remained untouched), I also
> checked the permissions, nothing helped, LMS library still shows not a
> single music file. (Of course I also checked if all the music files are
> still in the music folder which LMS is linked to: Everything's fine
> there.) All my individual settings still remained.
>
> Meanwhile I downloaded the server log file. Here is what it says for
> that particular day when the loss took place (see attachement, can't
> insert the complete text here because it's too long):
>
> 27766
>
> While myself being completely incompetent and ignorant of these lines,
> this one caught my attention:
>
> [19-07-23 20:30:48.2227] Slim::Utils::DbCache::__ANON__ (301) Error:
> DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: database is locked
>
> Michael suggested in my initial thread: "I'd suggest you shut down LMS,
> then delete all the *.db files from its cache folder and restart. This
> should trigger an all new scan with a fresh file. Leave it alone until
> the scan has finished."
>
> Unfortunately I'm absolutely an idiot when it comes to command lines,
> even though I was able to fix some things concerning
> QLogitechMediaServer executing command lines earlier, but only after
> some kind people had told me exactly what to type into the terminal. Is
> there anybody here who would support me in this case and who would be
> able to express the correct command line to wipe the files Michael
> suggested within the LMS cache folder on my NAS? Or has anyone run into
> the same problem and knows another sure fired way to fix it?
>
> Best regards
> StefanLogon by ssh shell, ( putty). Then do CD /share/*/.qpkg. Now do
./QLogitechMediaServer.sh stop. Next do rm -R SlimServer/. Now do .
/QLogitechMediaServer.sh start.

Through you completely wiped the LMS installation including the
settings, and reinstalled LMS from scratch.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*