steklo wrote:
> I did:
>
> [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
> ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh stop
> Stopping LogitechMediaServer [10999] in the Background.
> [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
> ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh clean
> use ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh start, stop, status, restart, backup,
> restore or failsafe ( use this when trouble with loading plugins )
> [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
> ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart
> Gone restart LogitechMediaServer !
> LogitechMediaServer is started in the Background on [14780] !
>
> Please wait a few minutes, before you try to access the webgui through
> http://192.168.178.65:9001 !
> [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
>
> But nothing changed. When I tell LMS to scan the music folder it's
> through with that within a second resulting in an empty library... Can
> it be there is something wrong with the command
> "./QLogitechMediaServer.sh clean"? It doesn't seem to have been
> executed, does it?
> Or would I better remove LMS completely and set up from scratch as you
> suggested first?
>
> Best regards
> StefanThe best you could do build LMS from scratch. Did you ever used the
QLogitechMediaServer.sh backup. If so there is a backup of all the
settings including the library. So you can always restore the settings,
even if you build lms from scratch.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*