I did:

[/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
./QLogitechMediaServer.sh stop
Stopping LogitechMediaServer [10999] in the Background.
[/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
./QLogitechMediaServer.sh clean
use ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh start, stop, status, restart, backup,
restore or failsafe ( use this when trouble with loading plugins )
[/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart
Gone restart LogitechMediaServer !
LogitechMediaServer is started in the Background on [14780] !

Please wait a few minutes, before you try to access the webgui through
http://192.168.178.65:9001 !
[/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #

But nothing changed. When I tell LMS to scan the misic folder it's
through with that within a second resulting in an empty library...
Would I better remove LMS completely and set up from scratch?

Best regards
Stefan