On my QNAPTS470 did a backup of my settings, then Remove from Qnap EU
Store.

Manually installed V2.09.05 beta X86_64.

Code:
--------------------

  [~] # /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/QLogitechMediaServer.sh
restore
  Please wait while we try to restore the settings !
  Stopping LogitechMediaServer [28051] in the Background.

  Restoring of QLogitechMediaServer & LMS settings are done !

  [~] # /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/QLogitechMediaServer.sh start
  ......  First let's check is there is a update for LogitechMediaServer.

  Preparing the system to run LogitechMediaServer.

  Starting LogitechMediaServer in the Background.

  LogitechMediaServer 7.9.2-1564745697 is started in the Background on [18251]
!

  Please wait a few minutes, before you try to access the webgui through
http://10.0.5.1
  10.0.3.1
  192.168.1.22
  192.168.1.23:9001 !

All worked fine for me, no reboot required.