results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111405
Question: What music service should be tightly integrated with My Music
first?

- Deezer
- Napster
- Qobuz
- Tidal
- Other
- I don't care about online services

> Some more questions: when browsing artists, should an artist from your
> online service show all albums in "My Music", or only the albums you've
> added to your favorites? Eg. Frank Zappa would have dozens, if not
> hundreds of albums. When drilling down My Music/Artists/Frank Zappa,
> would you expect them all to be there, or only the ones you like?
>
> I tend to the second option, making My Music really the entry point to
> the stuff I have actively added to my collection. For discovery I'd go
> to the service specific app menus. Or I could try to add a "more of this
> artist on XYZ"?
Indeed, "My Music" as entry point with "more of this artist on XYZ" as
extension would be perfect. Personally I don't use favorites at all so
only showing those as entry point would result in an empty list ...

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...