results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111405
Question: What music service should be tightly integrated with My Music
first?

- Deezer
- Napster
- Qobuz
- Tidal
- Other
- I don't care about online services

> > You said you have something working for Spotify already. Will you be
>
> It's a raw POC implementation.
>
> > making this available as a beta (8.0.1?) so that some of us can test
> and
>
> I'll probably start with 8.0.0 :-D. But yes, I told myself a year or two
>
> ago already that the day I'll manage to "merge" remote and local
> libraries I'll call it LMS 8. My plan is to finally "release" 7.9.2,
> have 7.9.3 with bug fixes only, and concentrate work on a new LMS 8
> branch.
>
> > Craig can get it working in Material?
>
> I hope that the overall functionality should be implemented
> transparently to most clients (I don't want to have to update
> Squeezeplay...).
>
> --
>
> Michael

ThatÂ’s great news. Personally I think you should build MAI into the core
of LMS 8.0.0 and that as well as the inclusion of remote libraries that
Material be adopted as the default skin with as much use made of the MAI
metadata as possible I.e. pushing the web gui towards the sort of info
portrayed by the likes of Plex or Roon.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng