You said you have something working for Spotify already. Will you be

It's a raw POC implementation.

making this available as a beta (8.0.1?) so that some of us can test and

I'll probably start with 8.0.0 :-D. But yes, I told myself a year or two ago already that the day I'll manage to "merge" remote and local libraries I'll call it LMS 8. My plan is to finally "release" 7.9.2, have 7.9.3 with bug fixes only, and concentrate work on a new LMS 8 branch.

Craig can get it working in Material?

I hope that the overall functionality should be implemented transparently to most clients (I don't want to have to update Squeezeplay...).

--

Michael