bpa wrote:
> I'm pretty sure even with an Perl exe you can still dynamically load
> modules.
>
> You could try the example given here https://perlmaven.com/string-eval
> I haven't built a Perl exe  for a v. long time.  If you easily try the
> above "load_on_os" type example,  perhaps I can make a test LMS plugin
> to demonstrate it and it would also validate use on Windows exe.
>
> For ways to avoid eval in string mode see
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1917261/how-can-i-dynamically-include-perl-modules-without-using-eval

Problem is If I could compile a new version using dynamic loading, means
I could compile... that's still the first problem.

BTW seems iI managed to compile a PAR::PACKER valid for 5.14.1, but now
I recall why I had to distribute the autoloaded modules: Where, running
on windows NOT from code, I have to look for Audio::Scan.pm and others?

I'll put a copy of the new version in lib just to try if this solution
works in any OS, then we will see what to in the next major release.