marcoc1712 wrote:
> Users reporst to me that neither removing Scan.pm or replacing it with
> the one in /lib/Audio does work in ARM,  and I believe is because of
> CPAN!
>
> When you tried were you running by code?

Hi Marco, did you address me? What do you mean by code? It still works
like that for me... Now on a new server, not in a docker, but baremetal
latest armbian for my bananpipro (linux 5.3.9-sunxi). For testing
purposes I now use the repository install again (used manual plugin
install before due to repo problems ánd the fact that repo install
ofcourse on update replaces Scan.pm back). I therefore now manually
remove the Scan.pm after install (and force ofcourse a restart of lms
server, so the plugin reloads without this Scan.pm!)

No problems here.

(Other that that I still have the hickup when resampling 2 levels
higher: ie source 44.1 resample to 88.2 ok, but resample to 176.4
hickup. Tried more powerful server, larger buffers, music files are now
local, etc: nothing helps. Think I now definitely going to give up and
simply do without resampling... ).

Regards