agbagb wrote:
> So, clearing prefs etc and updating to 7.9.3 seems to have worked.  But,
> given that the fault developed "out of the blue", we shall see over the
> course of the day...
>
> BTW, I have Auto Install of updates enabled.  So I guess I went from the
> manual, fresh install of 7.9.1 to 7.9.2 without noticing.  But why then
> no auto-update to 7.9.3?
>
> Q: Given that I cleared my Prefs etc, I now see that the optional
> Repository box in Settings>PlugIns is empty.  I though I had entries
> there relating both to BBC iPlayer, and AirPlay Bridge.  Do I in fact
> need anything there, and how do I find the Repositories if so needed?
>
> Cheers,

So something definitely changed yesterday as I am having the same
problem.  I did get it to work, but now my FAVORITES is in BOLD and
under apps and when I hit it, it just spins, the plugin for podcast
under apps now reads PLUGIN_PODCAST.  I really don't want to blow
everything away and reinstall...  any other ideas?

thanks much...  darien

LMS 7.9.1 on QNAP 219P+
3 wired Touch End Points
Jolida Tube DAC III
Marantz 2270 to Boston Acoustics Slimlines
Marantz 7010 to B&W CM10 S2