I was the OP in another of the "repository errors stopping 7.9.2
running" threads.  I "fixed" this by installing 7.9.3.  And, so far as I
can tell, my whole system is working perfectly, both from its stored
music and from BBC radio streams.  However, the Server Log looks like a
total mess to me (but I'm no tech expert at all......), with all sorts
of "errors" I've never before seen, as well as  the same repository
curiosities.  Attached, for anyone who's interested!

31316

|Filename: 17 Aug 20202 server.log.zip                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31316|

LMS 7.9.3 (1596893334)
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Sagem Livebox
Music: Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), Desktop
3 x Touch - 2 wireless, 1 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)

b) Freebox
Music: External SSD (all mp3), Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
1 x SB Radio, Wireless (7.7.3-r16676)
1 x Pair Riva Arenas (via Airplay LMS PlugIn)