Lestrad wrote:
> Thanks. That gives me a clue. However I don't know what site that would
> be since my setup is used only as a headless server.
Doesn't matter - it was inevitable and so you need to update. SSL/TLS is
fast moving and systems have to be kept up to date.  No more staying on
an OS more than 2-3 years old.  Many user have had to update their OS
(e.g. Ubuntu 16.x) just to get a new enough recent IO::Socket:SSL

I'm surprised at Arch was supposed to keep up to date but IIRC Arch
users are expected to be able to "roll-your-own"

If modulesloading is an issues, you can get more info on LMS startup if
you can start LMS from a shell prompt with a "-d_startup"  on the
command line