bpa wrote:
> Doesn't matter - it was inevitable and so you need to update. SSL/TLS is
> fast moving and systems have to be kept up to date.  No more staying on
> an OS more than 2-3 years old.  Many user have had to update their OS
> (e.g. Ubuntu 16.x) just to get a new enough recent IO::Socket:SSL
>
> I'm surprised at Arch was supposed to keep up to date but IIRC Arch
> users are expected to be able to "roll-your-own"
>
> If modulesloading is an issues, you can get more info on LMS startup if
> you can start LMS from a shell prompt with a "-d_startup"  on the
> command line

What would that command line be exactly? I tried
*logitechmediaserver-git -d_startup* and *logitechmediaserver
-d_startup* and I get:

Code:
--------------------
    -bash: logitechmediaserver-git: command not found

--------------------

and

Code:
    -bash: logitechmediaserver: command not found

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - ARCH-AUR-GIT.20200807.1a544e3
running on Wandboard Quad, music library on USB HDD
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, extra speakers in kitchen, basement, and bedroom
connected by ordinary (not unidirectional) copper wire.