Lestrad wrote:
> What would that command line be exactly? I tried
> *logitechmediaserver-git -d_startup* and *logitechmediaserver
> -d_startup* and I get:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> and

Code:
  >   > -bash: logitechmediaserver: command not found

It would be running LMS as a stand alone program - after "cd" to the LMS
directory and then starting with something like "./slimserver.pl
-d_startup"

IIRC The d_startup messages are send to STDOUT in case logging is not
working so has to be run from shell prompt.

I don't know how Arch is setup so cannot advise how to run it on your
system.