mherger wrote:
> > Now I check, I see 23 in the playlists menu. LMS library stats say:
>
> Could you please send me a list of the playlists shown in the Playlists
>
> menu of My Music?

Here they are:

Blue Note :iTunes
Chill :iTunes
Classical Music :iTunes
Cooder :iTunes
Davis Monk Coltrane :iTunes
Downloaded :iTunes
Dub :iTunes
ECM :iTunes
Fairport :iTunes
Female Folk :iTunes
Female Jazz :iTunes
Jazz Piano Trios :iTunes
Merchant Welch etc. :iTunes
Mingus :iTunes
My Top Rated :iTunes
Never Played :iTunes
Not Played For Ages :iTunes
Pastorius :iTunes
Recently Added :iTunes
Recently Played :iTunes
Skip :iTunes
Top 100 Most Played :iTunes
Waterson Carthy :iTunes

Actually, I've found the playlist with the entire library in it. It's
the one titled 'Downloaded :iTunes' which isn't visible in iTunes and
I've never noticed before as I mainly use the 'Not Played For Ages' and
'Never Played' ones. Should I delete it in LMS and see what happens?

I've also installed the most recent nightly but turned off the full text
search plugin as that restores the scan duration to the normal few
minutes and by reverting to the simple title search.

John