Hi there,

I like the idea of scanning the online library only once and adding
everything to the library, but in my case, it all ends up in a big mess.
What is supposed to happen, anyway? It looks like

- favourite tracks are dropped,
- favourite albums end up directly in the album list of an artist,
- favourite artists get a special "browse on Tidal" menu pick,
- favourite playlists end up in playlists.

Right now, I have three problems with that:

- All contributing artists of a favourite album are added to the album
  artists list. For example "Chess (The Original Recording)" adds a host
  of new album artists although it should just be listed under "Various
  Artists".
- The sorting of the artists differs from the sorting in my local
  library. I have tagged all tracks with "albumartistsort" (= last name,
  first name), so the online library creates duplicate entries. This can
  probably not be fixed entirely, but one could attempt to match at
  least existing artists from the local library.
- The library view containing only local music still lists all the
  online content.

There is probably more, but I haven't given this much time, yet. Right
now, the collection is too confusing to reveal any details.

scaleo home server 2105 | logitech media server 8.0.0 |
server power control 20120716.103808 |
transporter & duet & touch & boom & radio | rotel rc-995 & rmb-100 |
nubert nuvero 140