There is one more odd thing about case sensitivity. If my spelling of an
artist name differs from Tidal's only in case (e.g. ABBA or Stream of
Passion), the LMS creates two different Artist entries for it, but the
"Browse on Tidal" menu pick will come up with the same results for the
two. So will Deezer's smart radio. Maybe the LMS's matching of artist
names should be case insensitive for a more consistent result. (And yes,
I'd like my spelling to take precedence over Tidal's.)

scaleo home server 2105 & picoreplayer 6.1.0 | logitech media server
8.2.0 | server power control 20120716.103808 |
transporter & duet & touch & boom & radio | rotel rc-995 & rmb-100 |
nubert nuvero 140