Thanks for looking into this. As I said, I did not spend much time
trying to understand what happened, so let me know if I can check things
to help.

mherger wrote:
> "attempt to match" is asking for complaints. Because it'll never be
> perfect. It will always fail for some. How would you split "Lady
> Gaga/Ariana Grande" correctly? Or from your example "London Symphony
> Orchestra"?I see your point. On second thoughts, the task might be a lot
> easier for
album artists only. My idea was to simply look for an exact match.
Assume that I own an album by "The Beatles" which I have given the
-albumartistsort- tag "Beatles, The" (actually from MusicBrainz). If
there is more Beatles content in the online library, you could try to
match the -albumartist- in my local library and merge the content
retaining the local sort order. Just exact matches, no complicated
algorithms. But I agree that it will never be pretty.

scaleo home server 2105 | logitech media server 8.0.0 |
server power control 20120716.103808 |
transporter & duet & touch & boom & radio | rotel rc-995 & rmb-100 |
nubert nuvero 140