There is one more odd thing about case sensitivity. If my spelling of an
artist name differs from Tidal's only in case (e.g. ABBA or Stream of
Passion), the LMS creates two different Artist entries for it, but the
"Browse on Tidal" menu pick will come up with the same results for the
two. So will Deezer's smart radio. Maybe the LMS's matching of artist
names should be case insensitive for a more consistent result. (And yes,
I'd like my spelling to take precedence over Tidal's.)

The integration relies on the same code as the regular scan, which we decided years ago to no longer apply any kind of magic to try to match different spellings. Now I do understand that with online music you have no control. I'll see what I can do.

--

Michael