digimaster wrote:
> Sure you can downgraded, just download the file from qnapstore, and
> install manuel through the appstore.
>
> Regarding the network thing, to hard to simple explain.
> Go to the website/forum of QNap, and ask there.
>
> But did it work on QTS 5 with version 2.21 ?
>
> I based my answere on the error long time on nmetwork check through
> ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh config.
> Because thats tell my, that it can not acces anything on the network.

But I'm not sure what exactly I should ask on the QNAP forum.

It worked with QTS 5 and version 2.21 until this morning, then I
upgraded to 2.25

When downloading an older version, which package should I choose for my
TS-231P? the processor is ARM Cortex-A15, and on
https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/545 I see TS-NASX86, TS-ARM-X19,
TS-NASX86_64, TS-ARM-X09, TS-X41 and TS-X32U for version 2.21.
I remember some time ago I couldn't install any of these packages
manually for some earlier version.