digimaster wrote:
> Look at all the information you send,
>
> e could be  youre problem.
>
> Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
> tmpfs                    16.0M         0     16.0M   0% /share
>
> Please try "/bin/df -hP $(/bin/echo /share/*/.qpkg"
> And have a close look on avaible space.
>
> Because if you look in the directory SlimServer/ slimserver.pl is
> missing.
> The same on the error in QLogotechMediaServer.sh config.
>
> Have a good look on youre system, keep in mind that regarding 2.21 the
> changes on a lot off stuff is minimal.
> The chroot/file-system is the same, so perl and depending library are
> the same.
>
> Attaching the  QLogitechMediaServer.log.err file.
>
> The bigest change is in the update and upgrade routine.
>

> Otherwise please send me the QLogitechMediaServer.log.err, as i pointed
> out to save and send to me to investigate?

Thank you for looking at this. Yes, the tmpfs filesystem size looks
suspicious. I have 753 GB free space on the drives, if checking in QTS.

I'm not too good with the command line, sorry "/bin/df -hP $(/bin/echo
/share/*/.qpkg" doesn't return anything. Should I change directory in
the command line, or execute some other commands before using this
command?

|Filename: QLogitechMediaServer.log.err.txt                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36362|