Thanks for sending the reqeust QLogitechMediaServer.log.err.

Now i can see where the error lays.

Could you do the following comaands between "" and give me the output

"which mktemp"
"/bin/echo $(/bin/mktemp -q)"
"/bin/mktemp -h"

And i`m curious which model QNap are you using.

mnd wrote:
> Thank you for looking at this. Yes, the tmpfs filesystem size looks
> suspicious. I have 753 GB free space on the drives, if checking in QTS.
>
> I'm not too good with the command line, sorry "/bin/df -hP $(/bin/echo
> /share/*/.qpkg" doesn't return anything. Should I change directory in
> the command line, or execute some other commands before using this
> command?
>
> Attaching the  QLogitechMediaServer.log.err file.
>

> Here's the result of "/bin/df -h /share/*/.qpkg":
>
> Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
> /dev/mapper/cachedev1     2.7T      1.9T    753.4G  72%
> /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/digimaster)*