I have signed up for a trial Qobuz account. I cannot see it on my LMS
music system. I can access my account and play with it on my laptop but
not through my stereo system, which consists of:

Raspberry Pi
PiCore Player
And for a remote I am using my remote from my old Squeezebox Duet.

I searched through the Forums and read this
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97146-Qobuz-com-streaming-plugin&highlight=qobuz

I believe I followed the instructions but no success.

On my laptop I went into my Logitech Media Server settings > Plugins and
clicked on the Qobuz box. Then entered in the Advanced Tab > Settings my
Qobuz account name and password and selected a few options. I restarted
my computer. I restarted my piCore Player via my Duet remote.

When I switched the piCore Player I am not seeing a Qobuz in my list of
applications on my remote.

I attached a couple screenshots that might be relevant. One shows the
Qobuz listed on the Online Music Library Integration tab. The other
shows that "Your player was not found."

I am currently using streaming successfully on my system (Pandora and
various online radio stations). How can I get Qobuz to show up?

Thanks.

|Filename: LMS player not found.png                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36538|