slartibartfast wrote:
> Is your picoreplayer connected to your network? Can you log into the
> picoreplayer web page?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I think my piCorePlayer is connected to my network. I am using it now
successfully with Pandora. I will mention that my tech expertise is very
non expert. I have never understood why my Logitech Media Server Player
tab says "Your player was not found." But, since Pandora showed up on my
remote, I didn't give it much more thought.

list that Jeff pointed me to. See my screenshot. Also on that screenshot
notice upper right corner of the screen grab shows the piCore Player.

picoreplayer web page. But I don't see anywhere in that site where I can
select Qobuz or "connect" piCore Player. I have attached a screen grab.

Finally I have also attached a couple screengrabs from the website
mysqueezebox.com. I don't understand that site and how it dovetails with
they other two, but add it here to round out my confusion.

Thanks so much for your help. You all helped me set up my Raspberry Pi
and PiCore Player. It was a mystery to me. But you led me through it.

|Filename: mysqueezebox.com2.png                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36544|