kidstypike wrote:
> You must've configured it wrong.:rolleyes: ;):cool:

You are helpful. And funny!

Frank was the first name that popped up on the Qobuz page on my remote.

Van Morrison I din't think sounded all that terrific... considering all
the accolades about the Qobuz quality.

But Roberta Gamabarini — I loves You Porgy —  certainly does. And so
does Alison Krause — Dreaming My Dreams With You

I've got my listening work cut out for me. This will be fun.

*Server* - LMS I don't know the version, Pi4B 4GB, pCP I don't know the
version.   How do I find out the versions I currently have installed? No
stored digitized music, I just play digital via streaming services.
*Living Room* - Pi4/pCP, Topping E30 DAC, Reference Line Preamp, SAE
2200 amp, Salk WOWOne speakers
*Home office* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Logitech UE Radio