There are various Web sites at U.C. Berkeley that I can access from my
office machine, but when I try from home, I'm not allowed in (the site
checks my IP address). Is there any way to use SSH (I have both server and
clients running on my office machine) to allow me to access these sites from
my home machine?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Richard Stanton
Haas School of Business