> there is no reason to continue to run the SSH1 implementations.

Aside from the fact that patches exist for ssh1 to work with certain
environments (such as AFS; possibly others, can't think of any) that do
not exist for ssh2 yet, and as far as I have heard from the developers,
aren't even in the works.

So maybe it should have this pointed out in the FAQ.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.), Systems Analyst - email at URL - +358-9-850-111-86
Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, Finland