From: Carla Saldanha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 August 2001 21:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Installing binaries and configuration changes.

        Hi,

        I am completely new to SSH.

        I did the download of ssh-1.2.17 to a Solaris 2.6 system.

        I compiled it with no problem just by running:

          ./configure
          make
          make install

        It is working fine.

        My problem is, I need to install it in 5 more servers (with the same OS)...

        (This are internal systems, so I am running it as root everywhere.)

        What should I do in order just to ftp the binaries and change the
configuration for each system?

        I try to find some help, on FAQs and manuals, but it was not very helpful.

        Thanks.
Carla Saldanha
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetConnect Limited