Make a swinstall pacakge (Man swpackage).  We had to role this out to 30
servers.  NFS isn't an option (insecure), so we made swinstall packages.
This also works for archiving purposes, allowing you to place a package into
a directory that can be used at a later date.

Raymond T Sundland
Internet Security Analyst
Internet Infrastructure & Security Group
E-commerce Strategy & Delivery

Phone: 201.703.7256
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Merck-Medco Managed Care L.L.C.