Hi Geoff,
     I thought you had already reviewed the Scotsman at Diamonhead?. So
what extra bells and whistles are they adding which you have not seen?.
     i.e. coal fired?,
           Hidden Safety valves,
           Operational Cylinder blow down valves?.
           Two corridor tenders with water scoops?
           BR Green version instead of LNER Apple green?,
           Smoke Deflectors?,
           Kylchap Smokestack?.
           Working running lamps?.
           R/C?.