Hi Geoff,
     You are correct again.
      I suggest one of Asters best kept secrets is their paint, prep and
applications methods. And certainly a standard other suppliers need to
equal. However Asters touch up paint as supplied, is too thick to blend,
and I understand that the only usable thinner is Trichlorethylene with
nasty fumes, not conducive to a long life!. It is, I believe now an OSHA
no-no in USA. I tried to obtain some, to touch up several hairline
scratches on a U1 for a friend of mine, but have not had any luck.
       Tony D.