Dear Tony et al,

Tch, Tch

You wrote:

>      Details sound good. Especially if they copied the sight
>glass/pressure gauge (gage) layout from my Duchess!.

Hope they didn't copy the paint job!!!!--you asked for it!

You wrote again:

>      I think a better improvement would have been if they had replaced the
>"prototypical" reverser screw jack with a "quandrant lever" to give better
>and faster access for adjusting the cut-off and immediate reversing
>movement. Also would have helped considerably when converting to R/C.<<

Absolutely!! my reverser on those screw jack locos is the hand of God!

You wrote again, again:

>      I like the idea of "external" lubrication adjust feature. Does this
>have a drip sight glass also?<

Yer right.----but the drip sight glass?- I'm the only drip around here!

More info when I get the loco and more pints!

Stay with it List! Wonder how many are  getting the Flying Scotsman and are
there any comments--especially from you Brits or Aussies? who may already
have them up and steaming? I realise many of you have kits--I'm deviating
this time and getting the built-up.  It had better steam as well as my
kits!!  Ho, Ho, you say!!!!

Geoff.