THanks Tony et al.,

Yes. you beat me with the INAUGURAL run--good for you! I have to fuss and
air test etc, then stare at it for a few days! Then tremble out to the
track! I would have loved to have been  at your inaugural, thanks for
reporting. Well tomorrow--about 12 coaches-- a mix of anything--my railway
is a nonsensical model of a  Brit excursion railway, circa NOW! Anything
goes as far as coaches  are concerned, so why worry? Brown and white
pullmans work very well. That's what my  HO Trix 4472   has as a consist.

With Aster and O.S Engines, I believe they have something really good on
paint. However nothing matches Tom Cooper's Merlins!! Baked enamel??

One day--one day--I'll make one of your steamups!

Geoff

Hi Geoff,