Hi Tony,

I had to check the spelling too!!

Re  the A3--Part of the cab roof does remove and I haven't experinced a
problem reaching the controls--altho I will eventually change the blower
wheel to a lever--it's from the Stirling, obviously, and a bit fiddly and
delicate. Right, it is buried a little deep.

Hope you make it  up here, we don't get many  visitors up here who love
steam and coal.!

I will report on my experience today steaming the A3 and  some problems
that have to be fixed.

Geoff.

Hi Geoff,