Right "Arry and Steve!

It works both ways!  but Steve,  we are only scaling down from the
prototype, not scaling up from the model.--Ugh--the prototype would sink
thru the ballast!!  However boiler pressure could  be a couple of thousand
PSI!

With the model cab sides 004 matl as Harry rightly writes--I wouldn't need
a wreck--just picking it up would crush the cab!

How did we get into this????? Was it me--I forget!

Back to Walt's  and Jim's P and Qs, yes and Gs too--in a Brit pub, of course.

Gallon Gulping Geoff.

And from the other direction:  a simple 1/32 boiler made from copper pipe