Hey Tony et al,

My apologies, I read the column for the Star  (early GWR 4-6-0  class) in
the table rather than the King class,   The 4-row super King lists as 90.5
tons--close enough. Engine with tender 137.2tons. Shows all the dimensions
too!   Thanks for correcting me!

Vera Lynn, Gracie Fields ( Oot in the cold cold snow-o-o!) I could go on,
and on. How about George Formby???!!

Pantomime!! ah, the pleasures of my childhood!-and-they still have 'em!

Enough!

Geoff.

Hi Geoff,