Dear Arthur and Steve,

With your following comments--well, shouldn't we also scale down the
molecules and atoms--there's a whole new ball game, and it aint cricket!

I'll just accept that BIG kiss from Luz and return it!!

Geoff.   er-  Let me see; X (m squared) + k/X A3 divided by 7*32 X P&Q=
hic! = ???? That formula proves the Flying Scotsman can answer Arthur's
following question:  "Was there ever a steam locomotive that was supposed
to run 7.5 hours without stopping for some reason or another and the
engineer did not say "filler up"." The most important factor in the
equation being the P and Q!!

Fellows,  I wasn't going to get involved you your scaling discussions as I
don't feel up to your capacities.  But why scale water?  If the scale is
22.5 to 1 and a little locomotive will run 20 minutes on one watering and
fueling, which is 1/3 of and hour, that times 22.5 is 7.5 hours of running
without stopping.  Was there ever a steam locomotive that was supposed to
run 7.5 hours without stopping for some reason or another and the engineer
did not say "filler up"?

Hi Geoff.  Luz sends you a big kiss.

Geoff