What would be the reward if the loco is damaged? The reason I ask is there
is a good chance if I find someone with it I may beat them with it.
Chad

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Mike Chaney
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 10:08 AM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Stolen Locomotive

Copied from the 16mm list:-

On 19th August the prototype Hercules loco was stolen from Cheddar
Models premises.

Hercules is an 0-6-0 Tender Loco painted red.  The loco is easily
identifiable as it is unique.

Specification:
Loco is fitted with radio control gear
Unique CML Valve gear
Pressure gauge
Water gauge
Tender is fitted with hand pump and gas tank & Reg. valve
Double chime whistle is fitted under the tender.

Any information leading to the recovery of the loco will be rewarded.

Phone: 01934 744634 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]