Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Dirk Meyer wrote:
>
>> it would be nice to have a list of implementations
>> that support a specific XEP. A second step would maybe some inter-op
>> testing. There are two at the summit, but I guess that is not enough.
>
> For "major" XMPP technologies we've started documenting that:
>
> http://xmpp.org/tech/
>
> Much more work is required, however.

Very much work (Pubsub rocks is true but not very helpful). Since the
is a Wiki page for all XEPs, maybe we could use it. Each client or
server can add itself as "I support this starting from version foo".

I see it is done with BOSH:
http://wiki.jabber.org/web/Bidirectional-streams_Over_Synchronous_HTTP_(BOSH)_(XEP-0124)

Dirk

--
Hard work never killed anyone, but why give it a chance?