On Fri Feb 27 15:41:39 2009, Mickael Remond wrote:
If I read the spec correctly the stream feature packet that contains the
sm-id is send before the bind, right ?

So, you do not have the full JID (you miss the resource) at this time
and as a result, cannot include it as a server in the sm-id.

Well, that's true, but you just encode in whatever else makes sense to relocate the session.

We'd be using a node URI and session number tuple, probably.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:d...@cridland.net - xmpp:d...@dave.cridland.net
 - http://dave.cridland.net/