Hello,

I've just seen another glitch in XEP-0045 which contributes to the confusion of readers. In 8.2 (Kicking an occupant) 'harfl...@henryv.shakespeare.lit' is used as name for the room. I suggest to change this at least to 'harfl...@chat.shakespeare.lit' to express that 'harfleur' is the name of a room.

And in my list before, I've forgotten to mention the problem that for requests a form is send by the user to room, which the room then forwards to moderators, and the moderators will see the form with the room as sender. I see it as a problem if the MUC-service really forwards such a request without checking every content. And if the service has to check everything of the form, there is no reason why a form must be send by the user, the service could build the form too and something more simple could be used for requests (e.g. something like <x xmlns='...muc#request>)

Regards,

Alexander