mmm ..
I have tested on mobile networks in Netherlands.It has many failures by provider T-mobile. Because quatity of GRPS or 3G are not very good. I have agreed with Gunnar that it's not only specific sitaution. it's now known isusse that capaction of mobile system is not good.

Edward Tie

On 2012-05-16 06:10, Mark Rejhon wrote:
For the record, as an author of XEP-0301,

I specifically designed XEP-0301 to have flexibility for a wide variety of situations. The official word (by the author, myself) or XEP-0301, is that there is no specific set average for XEP-0301. For that reason, Gunnar's average is for a very specific situation, and is not necessarily representative of an average appropriate for a telecom, which may already have their infrastructure that warrants different variables than Gunnar's average situation.

Sincerely,
Mark Rejhon