Le 29/05/2012 19:01, Peter Saint-Andre a écrit :
So it sounds as if you're a target user for privacy lists. :) I'm not necessarily interested in forbidding or deprecating privacy lists, but in general I think they're complicated and that invisiblity and blocking are the most common use cases, and that *most* people can be served by XEP-0186 for invisibility and XEP-0191 for blocking. At least, that is my working hypothesis. Peter

I'm OK for simplifying invisibility, as long as privacy lists are not deprecated: they are really useful IMHO. Generally speaking, I'm working a lot, and will work a lot in the future with roster groups.