The URIs will already be super long so I don't think saving a few bytes to
omit the sid is that important as far as overhead. Our db model for devices
is currently keyed to JID + deviceId, because we normally don't know
identityKey until the bundle is fetched. We could also prepend the 32-bit
sid to the binary payload data, and use base32 instead of hex to save a
character.

I think it's useful to have the sid because otherwise we'll have entries
floating around in our db without a sid, and then also entries floating
around without an identityKey from PEP, and we'll have to merge them during
the bundle fetching process which would be kinda weird and a lot harder
than just including the sid in the URI.